Immediate start Warehouse staff needed at Amazon Distribution Center - Norwich DNR1 near Hellesdon.
Quest Employment agency in partnership with Amazon Fulfillment Centres are searching for Parcel Sorting operatives who are hardworking, ambitious, driven and flexible. Amazon provides an ideal environment also for those who with the right drive that can create an exciting career path that can truly grow and open vast potential if desired.
• Receiving & sorting parcels into relevant post codes
• Staging, feeding the lines, & resorting mis-sorts;
• Handling the full range of products sold by Amazon and its Marketplace sellers in the UK
• To follow Amazon's internal processes and procedures, including using radio frequency scanners
There are various day and night shifts available, as well as part time positions.
Health and safety are a top priority with all of Amazon's roles and sites. Amazon continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Amazon has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace and taken on enhanced and frequent cleaning
The work in Amazon Fulfillment Centres involves the following physical requirements on a daily basis:
• Standing or walking long periods between 8 and 11 hours (depending on shifts)
• Lifting and moving products up to 15kg
• Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, crouching and/or stretching
• Pushing and pulling up to 15kg in weight
• Manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
- To apply please email CV to [email protected]
- Quest Employment agency
- 19 Cowgate