Mitie Facilities Management is recruiting part time cleaners at the Tesco supermarket store in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
Your role as a Cleaning Operative will include the following duties:
- Have an understanding of the designated cleaning area, including the agreed work to be carried out and time allocated to the area.
- Follow the Health, Safety and Quality procedures within the role, including correct chemical usage and storage, and ensuring equipment is well maintained and safe for use.
- Take part in training on all cleaning equipment, materials and approved chemicals used within the premises.
- Ensure all areas of the station are clean and tidy. (Working to a cleaning rota)
- Identify potential safety or maintenance issues and communicate them to your line manager.
- Perform miscellaneous cleaning duties as instructed by the Cleaning Supervisor.
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
- Core Benefits – Holiday Entitlement, Pension contributions and discount through MiDeals which can give you discounts and savings at over 850 high street retailers.
- Voluntary Benefits – Cycle to work, Extra Holidays, Share Incentive Plan, Save as you Earn Scheme as well as numerous other benefits.
- Recognition and Wellbeing initiatives such as Mitie Stars, long service awards and our Employee Assistance Programme.
If you are interested in this job please Apply Online at Mitie.Smartrecruiters