This is a 9-12 month fixed term contract, however, could become permanent for someone with an outstanding attitude and work ethic.
The Customer Care Advisor will need to be resourceful and able to work well under pressure. Our client sell to customers all over the world so written and spoken English will need to be first class.
The ideal candidate will be a confident individual with a natural flair for providing excellent customer service and someone that always goes above and beyond with no challenge being too great.
Customer Service Advisor Key Responsibilities:
- Ensuring our client maintain their customer first approach by dealing with queries in a punctual and professional manner
- Within the role you will be using your Customer Service skills to resolve customer issues primarily over e-mail and telephone while providing an excellent level of personable service and troubleshooting
- Administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of online marketplace shops, ensuring that relevant reporting and data issues are escalated as appropriate and dealt with in a timely manner ensuring minimum disruption to business flow
- Experience of Microsoft Office is essential
- Full training will be given but experience in a similar role would be advantageous
If you are passionate about customer service, self-motivated and highly organised and are keen to work for a company that looks to recognise and reward hard work, then apply today!
Own transport essential due to location of job.