Patch Plants are looking for an experienced customer service leader to support an exciting growth period for Patch and our customer service team. As Customer Service Manager, you will have the opportunity to help develop our stand-out customer service as well as having the opportunity to lead a team of customer service agents. You’ll be the primary advocate for the Patch customer and you’ll not be scared to challenge the norm!
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated, fun and highly motivated team where you could make a difference.
Patch is a modern plant shop, for modern plant people. Patch helps you discover the best plants for your space, delivers them to your door and helps you look after them.
Patch has delivered over 300,000 plants to 110,000 customers, while growing +100% in the last year. Patch has raised £10m so far and is poised to expand across Europe and cut out the middle-man in its supply chain.
- You will be responsible for owning the performance across a team of customer service agents, including managing and reporting on key performance indicators.
- Have oversight of the day-to-day customer service operation
- Continuous improvement of customer service processes and policies
- Ensuring a high-level of customer service across all contact channels
- Solving complex customer issues and spotting trends which are communicated back to the business
- 1-2 years in a customer service management role
- A passion for delivering first-class customer experience
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with e-commerce experience a plus
- Confident communicator
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Creative problem solver
- Experience training and developing a team
- Knowledge of Zendesk is a plus
- Some flexibility of shift patterns and hours as we are a 7 day a week operation
- An opportunity to bring online one of the world’s last remaining offline industries
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days holiday allowance pro-rated
- Generous plant allowance to help you bring your own home to life
- Regular team socials
- Weekly breakfast meetings
- Drinks on a friday afternoon to celebrate the week
- Flexible working arrangements, as long as the work gets done
- Coaching/mentoring budget to help you with your development
Patch were recently voted 16th in the Startups.co.uk #Startups100. The business is backed by the early-stage investor, Forward Partners, and has raised its Series A from one of the most prestigious VCs in the UK, Octopus Ventures.