For our cleaners, every sweep of the brush is a step towards perfecting the customer experience. Working a couple of hours per day, usually in the mornings, you’ll make sure that the store is clean, tidy and safe to move around, both on and off the shop floor. There’s a lot to do, but if you’re someone who likes to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in, this could be the role for you.
Our cleaners are an essential part of our store teams. They are relied upon to ensure both customer facing areas and employee areas are clean and tidy. Find out more below and apply for a career a Lidl less ordinary.
- Maintain a clean and tidy store, focusing on customer-facing areas
- Maintain the outside cleanliness and tidiness of the store e.g. trolley bays and the car park
- Clean the warehouse area including the waste and recycling sections
- Operate industrial cleaning machinery
- Carry out minor maintenance tasks in the supermarket and report any major requirements to your manager
- Ensuring hygiene and health and safety standards are applied for customers and employees
- Previous cleaning or maintenance experience is beneficial but not essential
- A hands-on approach to your work and a keen eye for detail
- The ability to carry out your tasks independently
- Motivation to do the best job for Lidl store and your team
£9.30 up to £9.60 per hour * (pro rata) - This isn’t daily chores. This is taking pride in a spotless store.
10% in Lidl store discount for staff.
- Apply at Lidl Careers
- Job Location: Lidl Supermarket
- 167 Dudley Road, Winson Green
- Birmingham, B18 7QY