Dija is an online grocery delivery service based in London, The company is recruiting e-bike and scooter drivers riders to deliver online supermarket grocery shopping to costumers in London within 10 minutes.
Dija provides great work opportunities for bike riders who want to earn quick cash in hand delivering food to Londoners.
Dija is on a mission to transform the way consumers do grocery shopping by offering the fastest delivery in London. The company is looking for riders to get orders to customers in 10 minutes flat. Impress at our fast-growing start-up and there could be opportunities to grow with us.
- Deliver orders using our e-bikes and e-mopeds.
- Pick and pack customer orders.
- Re-stock our delivery hubs.
- Represent London’s fastest grocery delivery company and put a smile on every customer’s face!
- 18+ years old.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Great communication skills, fluent in English.
- Confident on an e-bike or e-moped.
- Previous experience as a delivery rider.
- Phone: At least iPhone 6 (OS version 9+) or Android (OS version 4+).
- CBT or motorcycle licence (preferred)
- Good earnings and benefits - £10 per hour (paid weekly), with potential for further performance-based pay. Employer pension contribution.
- Hassle free - We provide your vehicle and equipment.
- Community - You will be based at our “home” delivery hub and will form a key part of the Dija community. No waiting alone for the next delivery!
- Career progression - Opportunities for you to take on full-time employment positions as we grow.
- ( your earnings will be deposited to your bank account)
Dija is a new London based startup grocery delivery company founded by senior former Deliveroo employees