Morrisons Groceries Retail are recruiting delivery drivers in the Cambridgeshire area, East of England.
Our home delivery drivers always provide a professional and friendly service when they are making deliveries and driving about their local community. That's why our drivers service levels have to be as good as their driving.
Join our team and you’ll offer every customer a doorstep check and go above and beyond to make their day. Working with our store delivery team to deliver our daily plan, you’ll follow our procedures to the letter and carry out basic vehicle maintenance checks.
- The ability to work using your own initiative
- Hold a full UK driving licence for a minimum of 2 years
- A minimum age of 21
- No more than 3 penalty points on licence at the point of hire
- Have previously not been banned from driving
- Have no more than 9 penalty points on licence during employment as a driver
- Although we won't expect you to know every street name, we would expect you to have a good knowledge of the local area
- A good team player, we're all in it together
- Provide excellent customer service for customers by ensuring products are delivered to the required standard on time
- Ensure doorstep checks are offered to every customer
- Maintain a professional image when driving a company vehicle
- Work in conjunction with other colleagues and managers to deliver the company's plan
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Build and maintain an in depth knowledge of your role and responsibilities
- Follow all cash and product handling policy and procedures
- Comply with all policies and procedures in relation to restricted products
- Ensure all policies, procedures and legal obligations are followed as specified by the company
- Complete basic vehicle maintenance checks – Tyres, water, fuel