Lidl warehouses never stop running; 24 hours a day, Lidl Distribution Centre Warehouse Operatives work a range of shifts to make sure lidl stores receive the right stock, when they need it. We rely on every single employee in the warehouse to roll up their sleeves and get the job done - from fruit and veg, to meat, poultry and frozen goods, it’s your energy that helps get our 2,000 plus products into the hands of our customers.
If you’re looking for a job that keeps you on your toes with great rewards, then you’re in the right place. We’ll make sure our rotas are available 3 weeks in advance so you’ll always be able to make the most of your free time. If you love being productive and making every second count, you’ll love life at Lidl.
This is a role for the fast thinkers and without your hard work our store shelves would be empty, so accuracy is essential. Through a headset you’ll be given instructions to pick and pack selected products for each store, and it’s vital you keep up with the pace. Want to get in your daily 10,000 steps? Here, we call it the Lidl walk. Ready to take your first step? Find out more below and apply for a career a Lidl less ordinary.
- Pick a variety of products including meat, fruit, frozen and chilled items
- Listen carefully to picking instructions through your headset and carry them out at pace
- Make sure your deliveries are perfectly stacked and secure
- Report any damaged items to your manager
- Take responsibility for working through your orders independently
- Help out in any team tasks, such as cleaning equipment and checking stock
This is a good opportunity to get a job in one of the biggest supply chain companies in the UK. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because the company gives you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career in logistics and food supply chain. Lidl offers a competitive hourly rate from £9.70 up to £10.50 per hour.
Apply at Lidl Careers