Our brand new Distribution Centre in Peterborough will be opening in August 2020! (start dates available from May 2020 due to training period). We are recruiting our team before opening and your training will be based in our current Distribution Centre based in Lutterworth.
Your training period will be on a shift pattern of 4 days on, 4 days off and thereafter your shift pattern will be 5 days out of 7 (including weekends and bank holidays on a rotational basis). We will be providing a shared travel service during your training period.
If you’re looking for a job that keeps you on your toes with great rewards, then you’re in the right place. We’ll make sure our rotas are available 3 weeks in advance so you’ll always be able to make the most of your free time. If you love being productive and making every second count, you’ll love life at Lidl.
During this Covid19 time, we are prioritising applications for roles in stores and the Lidl Distribution Centres, warehouses.
• Manage our equipment service schedules and records
• Sort issues and fix breakdowns efficiently
• Proactively support your team
• Keep our lighting, refrigeration and heating in working order
• Help the Maintenance Manager with schedules
• Follow and encourage good working practices
• Report any product or equipment items to your manager
• Help out in any teams tasks, such as picking a variety of products (including meat, wine, fruit, frozen and chilled items) and checking stock
Apply at Lidl Careers
- Job location: Lidl Distribution Centre
- Waterworth Rd, Alwalton, Hill, Peterborough PE7 3AG