This role is offered as a 47.5 hour contract and a 40 hour contract.
Store Managers spend a lot of time on the shop floor, working alongside the team, keeping our customers happy and ensuring the store is hitting its targets. They take pride in their team, developing them and leading from the front, as if running their own business.
This is your opportunity to build a career in an international company that’s growing year on year. Taking full ownership of a Lidl store, you’ll experience the thrill of hitting targets, solving problems and reaching your potential.
- Lead and motivate your team, in accordance with our Leadership & Company Principles, to work to their full potential every day and provide an environment where colleagues can produce their best work
- Create an environment where every member of your team can do their best work
- Take full responsibility for the performance and day-to-day operations of your store
- Effectively delegate workload and motivate your team to achieve your store’s key performance indicators
- Optimisation of store process through regular process analysis and implementation
- Solve problems swiftly to enable your team to focus on their tasks
- Identify employee potential and apply specific measures to develop employees
- Recruit, train and develop your team
- Ensure and provide excellent Customer Service throughout your store
- Monitor, manage and improve key performance indicators throughout your store
- Apply at Lidl Careers
- Job location: Lidl supermarket
- 1 Plough Ln, Mitcham,
- Wimbledon, SW17 0BW