Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral recruitment team in Ealing are looking for experienced network administrators who are able to work in a fast-paced, high tech environment. Primarily be responsible for the configuration, maintenance and monitoring of RingCentral corporate office networks worldwide.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance with office celebration throughout the year and a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
The network administrator is responsible for the maintenance of computer hardware and software that comprises a computer network.
- LAN concepts, routing and switching, configuring inter-vlan communication.
- Must have good knowledge in router and routing protocols (RIP, IGRP, EIGRP,OSPF, BGP ), Static routes, NAT, Access list and switch configuration
- Well versed in Network protocols: OSI, TCP/IP and subnetting
- Juniper device administration, Quality of Service configurations and troubleshooting.
- System integration, deploying new solutions to help the company scale.
- Performs deployment, configuration, maintenance and monitoring of active network equipment
- Strong communication skills - Adaptive and assertive communication to negotiate with stakeholders.
- Customer orientation - Builds relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Business savvy - ability to identify opportunity to grow business.
Apply at RingCentral Careers
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices in West London, Ealing.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.