Mitie Facilities Management agency is looking for full time cleaners to work at Tesco Superstore in Roundhay LS8.
- Must be able to work the shift pattern discussed.
- Have a flexible approach to the role and good Health and safety awareness.
Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional cleaning service company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
- Work within the Cleaning Services Team, carrying out duties effectively and efficiently in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Follow the Company’s Health, Safety and Quality procedures within the course of the role.
- Ensure all equipment is kept clean, well maintained and is a safe working order, i.e. PAT Tested, etc.
- Have an understanding of the designated cleaning area, including the agreed work to be carried out and time allocated to the area.
- Prepared to undergo training on all cleaning equipment, materials and approved chemicals used within the premises.
- To comply with the requirements of Health & Safety, other relevant legislation and premises policies.
- To wear protective clothing (PPE) as issued.
- To report complaints from clients immediately to the Cleaning Supervisor/Service Support Manager.
- Perform miscellaneous cleaning duties as instructed by the Cleaning Supervisor.
Health and Safety responsibilities:
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
Ongoing job contacts provided locally