Groove Platform is looking to hire contract Product Designers to join our growing product team! The ideal candidate has a research background with experience working cross-functionally with engineering, product, and support teams. Our goal is to ensure our platform is constantly improving, satisfying and delighting our customers. We are looking for individuals who aren’t afraid to take risks, bring new ideas to the table, and challenge the current product and design process.
This would be a great opportunity for a Product Designer with a passion for and experience with UX research. At the end of a 3-4 month period, you will also have the opportunity to join the Groove team permanently!
- Partner with Product Managers, Engineers, Sales, Customer Success and Marketing to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new products and services
- Turn complex problems into simple, elegant flows and interactions for small, medium and large businesses across different industries
- Inform product strategy and execution with leadership team that is functionally competitive while easy to use
- Create storyboards and plan activity scenarios, flow, and sequences
- Establish new visual design systems or work within existing ones
- Sweat the details and get excited to polish designs until they feel just right
- Welcome new challenges that push your design chops to new heights
- Practice open, candid feedback with cross-disciplinary partners
- Translate knowledge and insight into action
- 3+ years experience in doing end-to-end design projects working cross-functionally across teams
- A portfolio of prior work that includes shipped desktop and mobile products
- Ability to sketch, wireframe, and prototype visual solutions using tools like Sketch, Figma, Flinto, Principle, etc.
- Experience in leading, developing, hosting, distilling user research via qualitative and quantitative methods
- Appreciation for balance, composition, flow, and white space
- Comfortable making calls in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- Experience with Abstract and Sketch or other similar tools
- Experience with HTML/CSS
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits
Groove’s rise to the sales engagement platform on G2 was pretty fast, but it didn’t happen overnight. It took a lot of hard work and determination from two Google sales pros who saw an incredible opportunity to improve enterprise sales. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Groove Office; 333 Bryant St 230, San Francisco, CA 94107