Interserve Facilities Management recruitment team is recruiting a qualified SIA Security Guard in Gloucester, please note that DV Security Clearance is required for this job.
The post holder will support the contract team in the provision of a high quality service. To ensure security of designated areas by carrying out general and specific duties as directed. You may be required to travel to Bristol area to work. Travel costs will be reimbursed on these occasions.
- To carry out general security duties as directed by the Regional Manager or his/her delegated representative.
- Security duties involve internal foot patrols, reception desk duties, internal CCTV monitoring, issue of passes, escorting visitors and contractors, issue of keys, opening and closing of the building, fire management, security management and related-tasks.
- This is a customer-facing role.
- SIA Security Guard qualification - desirable
- Previous experience in a customer-facing environment
- Able to work in a demanding and busy environment
- Fire alarm panel operation experience - desirable
- Basic office computer knowledge - desirable
- Communication skills
- Health and Safety knowledge - desirable
Apply online at Interserve.Careers
Please note in order to apply for this job you must hold, or be willing to apply for a high level DV security clearance.