Weezy is the UK's leading on-demand supermarket. Our mission is to deliver life-essentials, creating ever more happy and spontaneous moments at home. We're doing this by delivering groceries, including fresh fruit and veg, cupboard staples, pharmacy, alcohol, personal care and cleaning products in under 15 minutes. Behind the scenes, we're building a network of fulfilment centres across London, the UK and beyond, each staffed with Weezy customer delivery reps who pick, pack and deliver our customers' orders.
- Picking & packing customers’ orders
- Delivering customers' orders on our Weezy e-bicycles or e-mopeds
- Delighting our customers, delivering joy not just groceries
- Accepting stock deliveries, shelving products and performing stock audits
- £10.00 per hour (paid weekly)
- Flexible hours and work in your area
- Additional performance based pay
- Career progression opportunities to full time employment positions
- Kitchen facilities with free food to keep you fully fuelled on your shift
- Get protected with our free insurance from accident pay and critical injury cover to family and compassionate leave
- Stay healthy with 24/7 GP and mental health support
- Save on food, fuel and more with dozens of deal and discounts from our rewards marketplace
Launched in July 2020 by Alec and Kristof, we've recently closed a $20m Series A, led by Left Lane Capital (past backers of HelloFresh and Delivery Hero) with DN capital, Heartcore Capital and top angel investors participating. We're building a best-in-class team which already includes ex employees from Deliveroo, Zoopla, Farmdrop, BlaBlaCar, Mckinsey, BCG and Tesco. We're experiencing amazing customer growth, retention and NPS and looking to 40x Weezy's footprint over the next 12 months. This is a unique opportunity to build a global consumer brand that will be instantly recognisable.