Better Staff Recruitment agency in Sidcup, is seeking a skilled Warehouse Manager that has the ability to function well as an individual, as well as part of a team. You must have very effective organisational and communication skills.
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for proper warehousing and inventory control of all materials within the warehouse for all jobs and contracts.
• Driving License
• Use the forklift to load and the unloading of goods. (Use of a forklift with and without a boom.)
• Professional appearance
• Excellent verbal communication
• Computer literate and basic mathematics
• Ability to understand and execute instructions.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Communicate with suppliers and Co-workers
• Ability to function well as part of a team
• Diligent attention to detail and attention to safety
• Ability to work under pressure and have flexibility
Essential Duties and responsibilities include:
• Taking delivery of goods and supplies
• Examine incoming shipments, report damaged items. Appropriately report/record any discrepancies.
• Storing of goods, attaching id tags/labels and photos to all materials.
• Preparing stock for collection by fitters (Carpet Vinyl, Carpet cutting from drawings)
• Preparing stock for delivery. (Carpet Vinyl, Carpet cutting from drawings etc.)
• Use of Forklift to ensure maximum use of the warehouse space.
• Driving company van in and out of London and the South East where deliveries may be required.
• Coordinate with HSEQ Manager for equipment records and Health and Safety.
• Managing stock for all jobs and contracts.
• Maintain records of all stock advising office staff on a weekly/monthly basis and upon request.
• Ensure good housekeeping of the warehouse, storage unit and onsite car park.
• Coordinate with ordering team when stock needs to be replenished.
• Ensuring all deliveries in and out of the warehouse are documented and associated with PO’s for incoming deliveries.
• Identify products by size, type, style, colour or product code