As Kuehne+Nagel Logistics strive forward with continual growth we have some exciting opportunities to join a new KN Logistics warehouse as part of our warehouse operatives team.
Based in Farnborough Business Park, you will be responsible for ensuring that products are processed and handled correctly throughout the warehouse environment utilising MHE, manual handling and the appropriate computer systems to achieve and fulfil customer requirements efficiently, accurately and safely.
- Your Experience
- Experience of working to agreed targets
- Understanding of warehouse practises e.g. picking, packing & loading
- Strong working knowledge of computerised inventory procedures to include experience in material services, inventory control.
- Corridor/SAP experience preferred.
- Full Driving licence is essential & Forklift licence desired, (training will be provided)
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Used to working in a fast paced environment
- Rotational shift pattern 4 days on 4 days off
- Complete the daily MHE safety checks (where applicable)
- Carry out assigned tasks including:picking, packing, goods receipt, checking, loading & unloading of vehicles, hygiene, MHE duties and the processing of returns
- Carry out assigned administrative tasks including but not limited to: allocation of orders and the booking in and out of stock
- Operate Warehouse Management Systems (Corridor) and carry out other assigned computer based tasks as required
- Actively contribute towards continuous improvement projects and ideas
- Operate to trained work instructions e.g. ABC Modules/ WI and SSow
- Adhere to company standards as detailed in the Code of Conduct Policy
- Comply with all Safe Working Practices including the reporting of all accidents and incidents and Near Misses within the workplace