XPO Logistics recruitment team is currently looking for full time, permanent Warehouse Operatives to join us at our site in Bromford Gate, Erdington on behalf of our customer, Axalta. This role is a Monday-Friday position 8-5pm and a total of 43 hours per week. The role is working on Axalta contract undertaking warehouse duties including order picking for large customer base and processing inbound deliveries when arriving at site. The successful candidate will be expected to flex and support all other contracts across the site depending on volumes.
- Complete picking and packing routines as required, maintaining high levels of accuracy in relation to quantities and batch picking for all customer orders.
- Check and confirm inbound deliveries as complete, for accuracy, and to report any discrepancies.
- Accurately and safely load vehicles with products for delivery on a specified route.
- Accurately complete all appropriate documentation including pick sheets and receipting documentation.
- Deliver a high level of quality in regards output within picking, pallet securing, stacking and labelling.
- Use mechanical lifting equipment as required to undertake operational activities safely.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the position as designated by the line manager.
- Be able to operate MHE within a warehouse environment, MEWP essential, reach/counterbalance desirable
- Skilled in Warehouse activities- operational processing and WMS such as JDA/DLX.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services.
XPO Logistics is offering a salary of £20,571.88 per a year. As well as this, you’ll receive holiday pay, access to a variety of high street discounts, cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks.