Join the Amazon Fulfillment Centre to help pick, pack and dispatch online orders to customers.
Amazon is looking for motivated Full Time Warehouse Operatives to join the team at the Coalville Fulfillment Centre located between Leicester and Derby (M1 to A511 to B585 to Bardon Hill / Beveridge Lane).
- Receiving, checking and sorting the full range of Amazon’s products entering the warehouse
- Picking, packing and shipping customer orders
- Adhering to safety, quality and production standards
- Standing and walking for long periods
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
- Relocating products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck.
- Feeling comfortable in lifting, bending and twisting, kneeling and crouching
- Driving a PUP (person up platform) vehicle, which requires working at heights
Overtime between £14.55 and £19.40 per hour
High tech logistics warehouse
To apply contact the Amazon Fulfillment Centre recruitment team at [email protected] or you can call the recruitment team on 0808 164 9427
You can apply Online at Amazon.force.com/careers
Amazon Fulfillment Centre, (BHX2) 5B Beveridge Ln, Ellistown, Coalville LE67 1F
The Amazon warehouse is in Bardon Hill industrial park, it is located next too the DHL Supply Chain warehouse.