Quest employment agency in partnership with Amazon Fulfilment Centre are recruiting Warehouse Operatives /Parcel Sorting operatives who are hardworking, ambitious, driven and flexible. Amazon provides an ideal environment also for those who with the right drive that can create an exciting career path that can truly grow and open vast potential if desired. The pay rate is £11.50 per hour for amazon warehouse associate.
There are various day and night shifts available, as well as part time positions.
Your task as an Amazon Associate:
• Receiving & sorting parcels into relevant post codes
• Staging, feeding the lines, & resorting mis-sorts;
• Handling the full range of products sold by Amazon and its Marketplace sellers in the UK
• To follow Amazon's Fulfilment Centre internal processes and procedures, including using radio frequency scanners
You will be required to adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards and consistently achieve performance standards.
The work in Amazon warehouse involves the following physical requirements on a daily basis:
• Standing or walking long periods between 8 and 11 hours (depending on shifts)
• Lifting and moving products up to 15kg
• Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, crouching and/or stretching
• Pushing and pulling up to 15kg in weight
• Manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
Covid19 Note: Health and safety are a top priority with all of Amazon's roles and sites. Amazon continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Amazon has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace and taken on enhanced and frequent cleaning
Job tags, covid19 jobs, amazon food distribution centre, immediate start key workers, order picking warehouse staff, challenging logistics jobs
Over Time work available - Rate: £16.75 to £22.00
To apply contact Quest Employment Agency Northampton office;
Email: [email protected]
102a Abington Street