Immediate start warehouse operatives/ parcel sorting staff needed at Amazon Fulfillment Centre in Orton Southgate, Peterborough.
Quest Employment agency in partnership with Amazon are searching for Parcel Sorting operatives warehouse staff who are hardworking, ambitious, driven and flexible. Amazon provides an ideal environment also for those who with the right drive that can create an exciting career path that can truly grow and open vast potential if desired.
There are various day and night shifts available, as well as part time positions.
• Receiving & sorting parcels into relevant post codes
• Staging, feeding the lines, & resorting mis-sorts;
• Handling the full range of products sold by Amazon and its Marketplace sellers in the UK
• To follow Amazon's internal processes and procedures, including using radio frequency scanners
At Amazon Fulfillment Centre, you will be required to adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards and consistently achieve performance standards.
The job in Amazon Fulfillment Centre involves the following physical requirements on a daily basis:
• Standing or walking long periods between 8 and 11 hours (depending on shifts)
• Lifting and moving products up to 15kg
• Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, crouching and/or stretching
• Pushing and pulling up to 15kg in weight
• Manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Overtime Rate: £15.25 to £21.00 per hour
- To apply please contact the Quest Employment agency;
- 19 Cowgate
- Tel: 01733 555405
Email: [email protected]
- Job Location:
- Amazon Logistics, Southgate Way, Orton Southgate, Peterborough PE2 6GX