Would you like to work in a clean and dynamic environment for a progressive international company with excellent reputation on the local market and pay rates of up to £14/hr with great temp to perm opportunities?
Helping to prepare materials for production at BD plant in Belliver, Plymouth, you would get involved in all aspects of the manufacturing warehouse cycle from receiving and dispatching goods to picking, re-stacking and controlling inventory, honing your attention to detail and time management skills
- To maintain an accurate account of all goods received, transferred, issued or dispatched in order to achieve high accuracy levels using barcode scanners and SAP systems;
- To store goods in appropriate locations, ensuring all relevant documentation is completed.
- To issue goods to internal departments in efficient and timely manner using Bendi Forklift / Tow Tractor / Multi Level Order Picker;
- To receive and issue goods to/from external suppliers completing all relevant paperwork to maintain control over stock levels;
- To complete accurate stock inventory checks ;
- To maintain good housekeeping standards and Health & Safety working practices in order to ensure a safe and hygienic working environment for all members of staff.
- To carry out visual inspections of departmental Fork Lift Trucks at the beginning of each shift in order to ensure full functioning of the vehicle in line with Health & Safety Regulations.
- To contribute in a flexible manner in order to enhance the overall performance of the Warehouse.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free car parking on site
- On-site canteen
- Monday - Friday
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Randstad benefit app - discounts at many high-street and online retailers
Apply Online - Randstad Recruitment
Belliver Industrial Estate