AKW Global Warehousing logistics company is looking for several enthusiastic, ambitious and hardworking Warehouse Operatives to join our team at our Bond 3 Warehouse Trafford Park, Manchester with excellent transport links, with free parking for those who drive or just a 5 minute walk from Trafford Park train station for those who prefer to get public transport! There will be plenty of opportunity to grow and develop within the business, progressing to Supervisor (and higher!) positions if you have what it takes.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Unloading, loading and storage of goods both in the racked environment brought into/and out of the warehouse
- Checking the quality and quantity of all incoming deliveries.
- Ensure goods inward, goods outward notes and pick notes are properly completed and passed to the relevant colleague.
- Ensuring goods being received or dispatched have the relevant paperwork issued by the operations team.
- Following Health and Safety related policies and procedures, reporting any issues.
- Carry out other duties within the scope of the position as may be required by your manager in the interest of the company and its customers
To apply please please email your CV to [email protected]
AKW Global Warehousing Ltd
26 Bond, Europa Way,
Manchester, M17 1WF
T: +44 (0)161 873 7355
Registered in London: 2792967