B&M are looking for a Security Team Leader to be part of the Security Department in our Distribution Centre at Runcorn located on Blackheath Lane WA7 1SE. You must be passionate about Security, with a good understanding of the industry. You will be able to work (Hours and rate of pay). You will work alongside a team of (20+).
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and accurate with an understanding of GDPR data protection laws
- Provide solutions to problems
- Always Polite and professional in manner and appearance.
- Be well presented with a high level of personal hygiene
- Always punctual.
- Abilty to work under pressure and able to use own initiative in dealing with the day to day running of the Security team, monitoring day to day security, action the reasonable requests of the management team as well as reporting and dealing with incidents
- Willing to uphold the companies 4 core Values of Professionalism, Supportiveness, Commitment & Intergrity whenever on duty.
- The Responsibilities
Train/Motivate/Supervise the Security Officers, offering guidance and discipline as required
- Assist the officers with their duties when required
- Responsible ensuring company and deparment rules, regulations and procedures are carried out to the highest standard
- Provide evidence of underperforming officers and manage the security officers KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
- Manage the rota for the site, ensuring all shifts are covered at all times.
- Carry out and assist in investigation and disciplinary hearings.
- Carry out any CCTV requests, search for footage and burn footage to disc
Apply online - B&M Careers
B&M Distribution Centre
Blackheath Ln, Runcorn WA7 1SE