Evans Cycles retail store in London Bridge, SE1 is looking for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to start their Evans Cycles Adventure!
About the Role:
Evans Cycles store Sales Assistant position offers so much more than serving from behind a till. We want hands-on, committed individuals to share their knowledge and passion with likeminded cycling enthusiasts, beginners and commuters alike.
You will be a representative of Evans Cycles and an ambassador for cycling. Previous experience in a customer service role or knowledge of cycling would be great, but this is not essential. You will be enrolled on Prologue (our in-house training programme) from day one, giving you the skills and knowledge to confidently meet the needs of each individual customer.
- Have an interest in cycling and be enthusiastic about the products we sell
- Demonstrate a readiness to learn and develop
- Be approachable and able to demonstrate strong communication skills that are tailored to customers with varying levels of cycling experience
- Be a flexible and committed team player, willing to support the store during our busy peak season.
- Provide a dedicated customer experience that exceeds our customer’s expectations every single day
Job tags: retail store member, bicycle maintenance, bikes sales person, South East London selling job
- Up to 28 Days Holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- A Company Pension scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- The Yellow Jersey – our colleague of the month award
- Free Entry to our RIDEIT Events
- A Dedicated Training Program from day one
- Access to your very own e-learning portal
Apply Online - peoplebank.com