We’re after a two-person self-employed delivery drivers crew to be the smile behind AO.
Driving with us means brightening every customer’s day with the latest tech and electricals. It means competitive revenue, good routing and working with a company which has a fantastic reputation.
We’re looking for self-employed drivers who can put the finishing touches on something incredible, including being able to install electrical appliances safely, assemble flat pack furniture and fix TVs to the wall - that’s why we need you to work with us.
We want people who can see the positive in everything, and will do whatever it takes to deliver the goods.
What you’ll need
* A valid UK photo-card licence
* No more than 6 points on your licence
* No criminal convictions
The legal bits
*Figures are based on a two-person crew providing services for 4 days across the week.
Please note there is a fixed fee per route irrespective of hours actually taken.
What you’ll get
* *£1000 - £1100 revenue potential per week, per two-person crew
* Paid training days - training days followed by competency based test ( electric )
* A fully-fuelled 3.5 tonne vehicle to drive
* Health and safety clothing -
* Weekly invoicing and payment
* The flexibility that comes with working for yourself
* No financial burden while you train
* An additional £5 for each delivery that goes above and beyond expectations