Cogito instantly analyzes hundreds of conversational behaviors to provide live guidance combined with a real-time measure of customer experience. As we continue to build our business, we’re hiring Account Managers to build and grow relationships with our enterprise clients.
This is an opportunity to be a part of building something big in a company who brings the latest findings in AI and behavioral science into our product and our workplace. In this role you will bring your deep industry knowledge to sell Cogito’s unique software to the largest companies within the healthcare vertical. You will be managing our largest clients and looking for opportunities to grow our existing footprint. In this role you will be responsible for extending Cogito’s position in assigned accounts, providing strategic vision, tactical execution and leadership necessary to drive business growth, increase adoption and market share.
- Responsible for the retention and expansion of existing Client business by developing opportunities with key stakeholders within Cogito's largest clients to envision, develop, purchase and implement the Cogito software and professional services
- Plan, prepare and deliver executive business review within the Client while demonstrating Cogito’s value on a consistent basis, ie; monthly, quarterly
- Articulate Cogito’s value proposition, positioning our solution as a long-term supplier and business partner to advance the mission of the client
- Develop and execute strategic account plans that clearly delineate business goals and growth strategies for Cogito’s clients
- Develop and maintain detailed working knowledge of Cogito’s clients including; key business drivers, key business stakeholder’s business models and the competitive landscape
- Understand the customer’s decision-making processes and constraints – time, budget, relationships, etc
- Work collaboratively with internal product, engineering, client services and behavioral science teams to improve processes and ensure clients understand our value proposition and how they can succeed with Cogito