Working Solutions are hiring remote, independent contractors to provide elevated, high energy customer support and experiences through phone, email and live chat for an in-home exercise equipment and app company. You will interact with customers to identify and resolve their problems through hardware and software troubleshooting, while engaging in an empathetic and direct way.
- Practicing excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Providing top-notch customer service skills while helping callers with their inquiries.
- Having a positive attitude; being flexible and adaptable to change.
- Researching, navigating and independently locating answers from webpages and resources in a variety of situations.
- Demonstrating a sincere desire to assist customers and put their needs first.
- 2+ years of experience in a high-volume, customer-service role (i.e. call center, retail or similar environment).
- Experience dealing with complex, high-pressured customer service situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- High degree of comfort working with software and technology to perform job duties.
- Flexibility to work any shift within client’s operating hours Monday – Sunday 7 am – 9 pm.
Apply at Working Solutions Careers
The relationship between you and Working Solutions is a contractual relationship. You will remain an independent contractor for the duration of this program assignment. Office: 19111 North Dallas Pkwy, Suite 180