Cogito Corporation is searching for a Customer Support Associate to join our Customer Success team! The ideal candidate has outstanding customer-facing skills, experience supporting end users, and aptitude for learning new technologies.
The candidate must possess a strong desire to support customers by taking ownership of problems and providing top notch customer service and drive issues to resolution through in-depth troubleshooting and technical diagnostics. The candidate must be passionate about continuous improvement, demonstrate consistent follow-up, and never stop delivering value to Cogito’s customers.
Those who thrive in this role are entrepreneurial, hands-on, and obsessed with customers. This role reports to the Customer Support Manager and will work closely with other Customer Support team members to bring the overall Customer Support vision to life at Cogito!
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced start-up culture
- Experience working in a Customer Support/Success environment
- Experience with help desk software; i.e. Zendesk, Service Desk, Salesforce, Jira or Service Cloud
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Exceptional understanding of customer service, technical issue resolution, and support best practices
- Experience with incident management (e.g. outages) and customer communication
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and adapt your style to rapid organizational and platform change
- Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your family’s health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Frequent catered lunch and live product demos
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Ongoing professional development and cross-training
- 20 days vacation time, 5 days sick time, 2 floating holidays and 11 company holidays (yes, Patriot’s Day is a holiday)
Competitive pay, stock options, and annual bonus eligibility