We’re seeking a hard-working Customer Support Specialist to help customers troubleshoot tricky (and not-so-tricky) problems all day, every day. This is an entry-level position, but prior experience working with customers is a must. The ideal candidate is comfortable switching gears quickly, and passionate about helping people. We pride ourselves on amazing customer service. In this role, you’d be the heart and soul of SimpleTexting.
SimpleTexting is the leading web-based platform for SMS marketing and business texting. Our software gives organizations the ability to send marketing campaigns, share important alerts, and provide 1-on-1 customer service using text messages.
- English is your primary language. Secondary languages are a plus.
- At least 1 year of experience working with customers
- You can translate technical ideas for non-technical audiences
- Demonstrable critical thinking, communication, and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new software platforms quickly
- Self-starter, positive attitude, ability to continuously develop and adapt to a growing team
- Highly organized. You can manage and prioritize several different projects.
- Familiarity chat and CRM platforms
- You’re a superhero, but with a computer instead of a cape. You’ll clarify the customer complaints, determine the cause, select and explain the best solution, then follow-up to make sure the issue is resolved. The whole enchilada.
- Respond to email tickets, online chat or phone calls to help SimpleTexting customers with their issues
- Participate in writing excellent help documentation—both for internal use and for our customers
- Log tickets with the development team and escalate appropriately based on the impact of the issue
- Become a SimpleTexting power user—before you can support others, you must know the product yourself