18th Edition Electricians Heathrow
- Mitie recruitment team is looking for a qualified 18th Edition Electrician to carry out the daily provision of FM planned and reactive maintenance including the maintenance of all security systems, emergency and safety systems, utility services and all fencing within and on the boundaries of the Centre ensuring adherence to all legislation, company policies and procedures and all contractual and relevant Home Office standards.
- Expedite the provision for the M&E services, including participating in daily closure of PM activity relating to Schedule C and updating of the maintenance management system to reflect this.
- To be part of the provision of emergency cover outside of normal operating hours, in line with relevant security and operational instructions, legislation, contractual, company, QHSE and environmental standards.
- Assist in the reduction of energy usage and environmental sustainability together with identifying areas for improvement and cost savings.
- Escorting M&E service sub contractors ensuring they follow security measures, operational procedures and statutory obligations.
- Conduct site inspections also audits on tools also work undertaken by yourself as well as contractors; on a sample basis, to ensure that work is compliant and meets industry standards.
- Service performance of both PPM and reactive maintenance tasks, using the company’s maintenance management systems, to ensure contractual compliance
- Support staff development, performance, motivation and the contribution of positive role modelling.
- Ensure an effective FM service is delivered in line with contractual obligations
- Complete also coordinate documentation and recording of data via hand held PDA devices; ensuring that all tasks are logged on and recorded on the company’s maintenance management system.
- Check equipment, tools and materials to carry out your daily duties effectively.
- Assist in promoting Health & Safety to ensure it is embedded in all FM activities.
- 18th Edition in Electrical Engineering required.
- Substantial practical experience with a good all round knowledge of all the building services disciplines including heating, hot water, ventilating, refrigeration, environmental, electrical power distribution and public health is desirable.
- Environmental Impact awareness is desirable.
Apply online at Mitie.Smartrecruiters
Colnbrook By-Pass, Harmondsworth, West Drayton , London, England, UB7 0HB, UK