Amazon Fulfillment Center recruitment team is looking to recruit a number of Warehouse Operative Associates for the spring season contracts, jobs available in 2 warehouses; Mansfield NG17 5LD and Derby, DE74 2BB.
Working as a fulfilment associate in Amazon Fulfillment Center, you will provide critical support in helping the logistics team deliver to local communities and amazon's prime customers.
You will be trained in a range of processes in an exciting, busy warehouse atmosphere whilst working to specific deadlines.
Amazon is closely following the impacts of COVID-19. we are actively supporting our employees, candidates, customers and communities through the pandemic.
This is a Temporary Fixed Term Job Contract for 12 weeks with possibility of extension for the right Candidates.
Job tag: parcel sorting staff needed at amazon warehouses in the midlands.
- Handling the full range of goods by Amazon and its Marketplace sellers in the UK, including but not limited to: age restricted products, food (including nuts and meat) and alcohol and chemicals
- Efficiently and effectively receiving and storing goods inwards following Amazon's internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency scanners
- Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
- Accurately pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customers' high expectations
- Accurately read instructions from a scanner
- Relocate products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck
- Consistently achieve targets set for your department
- Good team player
- Excellent Communication
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Can follow written instructions
Apply online at Amazon Fulfillment Center