Amazon Fulfillment Center in Ridgmont, Milton Keynes is recruiting warehouse operatives / parcel sorters for day and night shifts.
The Amazon Fulfillment Center is recruiting Warehouse Associates for multiple locations; Ridgmont, Milton Keynes - (LTN1) MK43 0ZA and Hemel Hempstead (LTN2) - HP2 7UJ.
Day shift: £10.80 per hour
Night shift: £12.76 per hour (£10.80 + £1.96 night shift allowance)
Excellent Overtime rates between £16.20 per hour to £21.60 per hour
This position is short term contract with an opportunity to receive a permanent contract; subject to performance and business needs.
Handling the full range of goods by Amazon and its Marketplace sellers in the UK, including but not limited to: age restricted products, food (including nuts and meat) and alcohol and chemicals
Efficiently and effectively receiving and storing goods inwards following Amazon's internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency scanners
Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
Accurately pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customers' high expectations
Accurately read instructions from a scanner
Relocate products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck
Consistently achieve targets set for your department
Adhere to safety, quality and production standards
Job tag: Warehouse operatives with own transport needed at Amazon Fulfillment Center Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire.
Efficiently and effectively receiving & storing goods inwards following Amazon's internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency (RF) scanners
• Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
• Accurately pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customers' high expectations
• Accurately pick products to ensure we meet customers’ high expectations
• Accurately read instructions from scanners and monitors
• Be able to accommodate 10 hours long fixed shift patterns: 4 days-in and 3 days-off, some of them including weekends
• Consistently achieve targets set for your department
• Adhere to safety, quality and production standards
• Two 30 min long breaks with free cold and hot drinks and subsidised canteen
• Free staff car park on site and subsidized public transport available
• Opportunity to receive a Permanent Contract in the future
• Competitive base pay rates, the potential to earn an overtime rate of between £15.75 and £22.96 per hour