immediate start Christmas job at amazon warehouse in Milton Keynes, Ridgmont, FREE transport to Amazon warehouse from Luton for days and nights shifts
*** Start your role before 11th December 2021 and you may receive up to £1000 sign on bonus, payments pro-rata dependent on shifts ***
overtime is available, pay rate at £16 per hour.
Amazon Fulfillment Center in Ridgmont, Milton Keynes is recruiting warehouse operatives / parcel sorters for day and night shifts.
This amazon warehouse is taking direct applications, no agency in-between, you will be wearing the blue vest, this opportunity is temporary starting from Summer 2021 to January 2022. Permanent position can be achieved.
Day shift: £10.80 per hour
Night shift: £12.76 per hour (£10.80 + £1.96 night shift allowance)
Excellent Overtime rates between £16.20 per hour to £21.60 per hour
Job duties at Amazon warehouse:
Handling the full range of goods by Amazon and its Marketplace sellers in the UK, including but not limited to: age restricted products, food (including nuts and meat) and alcohol and chemicals
Efficiently and effectively receiving and storing goods inwards following Amazon's internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency scanners
Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
Accurately pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customers' high expectations
Accurately read instructions from a scanner
Relocate products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck
Consistently achieve targets set for your department
Adhere to safety, quality and production standards
This job is short term summer contract with the opportunity to become permanent contract - subject to performance and business needs.
Amazon Fulfillment Center is recruiting Warehouse Operatives for multiple locations; Ridgmont, Milton Keynes - MK43 and Hemel Hempstead (LTN2) - HP2. Amazon Logistics LTN1 Luton - Bedfordshire.
Job tag: Warehouse operatives needed at Amazon Fulfillment Center LTN1 Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire.
Located Short drive from Bedford, Luton, Aylesbury and Milton Keynes town
Efficiently and effectively receiving & storing goods inwards following Amazon's internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency (RF) scanners
• Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
• Accurately pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customers' high expectations
• Accurately pick products to ensure we meet customers’ high expectations
• Accurately read instructions from scanners and monitors
• Be able to accommodate 10 hours long fixed shift patterns: 4 days-in and 3 days-off, some of them including weekends
• Consistently achieve targets set for your department
• Adhere to safety, quality and production standards
• Two 30 min long breaks with free cold and hot drinks and subsidised canteen
• Free staff car park on site and subsidized public transport available
• Opportunity to receive a Permanent Contract in the future
• Competitive base pay rates, the potential to earn an overtime rate of between £15.75 and £22.96 per hour
Apply Direct at Amazon Work Force