East Midlands Airport Amazon Warehouse is recruiting Warehouse Fulfilment Associates / Parcel sorters to work in the Derbyshire Amazon Fulfillment Centre located in Kegworth by the M1 motorway, the warehouse is inside the East Midlands Gateway industrial park next too East Midlands airport.
Good pay rate with long term work contract in Amazon Fulfillment Centre.
Day and Night shifts available, huge car park space.
Working as a fulfilment associate, you will provide critical support in helping Amazon Fulfillment Centre deliver to local communities and amazon's prime customers.
You will be trained in a range of processes in an exciting, busy atmosphere whilst working to specific deadlines.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Handling the full range of goods by Amazon and its Marketplace sellers in the UK, including but not limited to: age restricted products, food (including nuts and meat) and alcohol and chemicals
- Efficiently and effectively receiving and storing goods inwards following Amazon's internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency scanners
- Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
- Accurately pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customers' high expectations
- Accurately read instructions from a scanner
- Relocate products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck
- Consistently achieve targets set for your department
- Adhere to safety, quality and production standards
Job tag: parcel sorters asap start needed at Amazon Fulfillment Centre located near the Midlands airport.
• Standing and/or walking for long periods of between 8 and 12 hours per shift (standard full-time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
• Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching for 8 to 12 hours per shift (standard full-time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Pushing and pulling product up to 23kg in weight for 8 to 12 hours per shift (standard full-time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
• Working on a secure mezzanine at a height of between 9 to 12 meters (equivalent to a 3 or 4 storey building)
• Regularly climbing and descending four flights of stairs safely
- Good team player
- Excellent Communication
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Can follow written instructions
High tech logistics warehouse
Good pay rate ( up to £16 per hour, overtime available)
Good staff canteen
Good Parking Space
Apply at Amazon Work Force
Amazon warehouse vacancies available in other locations:
Leicestershire, Coalville, LE67 1F (very near to Kegworth)
Mansfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, NG17 5LD
Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes, MK17 8EW (use Adecco agency)
Staffordshire, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 8WG (use Quest agency)