Amazon warehouse in Great Sankey is recruiting Warehouse Operatives for 2021 to 2022 - 3 to 6 months contract.
This is a full-time (40 hours/week), Fixed Term Contract Amazon Warehouse Associate job position for three months, with an opportunity to receive a permanent contract; subject to performance and business needs. this Amazon Fulfillment Center is located in Great Sankey, Warrington.
The Amazon Associate warehouse position involves several physical and other demands on a daily basis.
To be a successful candidate and get to the top with your important tasks you will be:
• Standing and/or walking during the duration of a shift (standard full time shifts are 10.5 hours excluding overtime)
• Lifting and moving products up to 23 kg in weight
• Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching during the duration of a shift
• Pushing and pulling product up to 23 kg in weight during the duration of a shift
• Using manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
• Working on a secure raised platform at a height of up to 1 meter
• Regularly climbing and descending flights of stairs safely
• Following information and instructions from the variable screens, scanners and monitors
• Reading and utilising printed information (items descriptions, numerical codes, instructions etc.)
•Day / Evening Shifts: 07:15-17:45 / 07:30-18:00 / 08:00-18:30 / 08:15-18:45
•Night Shifts: 18:15-04:45 / 18:30-05:00 / 19:00-05:30 / 19:15-05:45
Amazon Fulfillment Centres are recruiting for Spring/Summer season contracts.
There are 3 Amazon Fulfillment Centres recruiting Warehouse Operatives in Greater Manchester right now; please see details on site.
Working at Amazon Fulfillment Centres can earn you up to £500 per a week.
(£700 per a week with overtime)
Job tags: immediate start parcel sorting team members, logistics warehouse operatives, best paying warehouse job in Greater Manchester, Bolton, Warrington.
Efficiently and effectively receiving & storing goods inwards following Amazon's internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency (RF) scanners
• Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
• Accurately pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customers' high expectations
• Accurately pick products to ensure we meet customers’ high expectations
• Accurately read instructions from scanners and monitors
• Be able to accommodate 10 hours long fixed shift patterns: 4 days-in and 3 days-off, some of them including weekends
• Consistently achieve targets set for your department
• Adhere to safety, quality and production standards
• Opportunity to receive a Permanent Contract in the future
• Competitive base pay rates, the potential to earn an overtime rate of between £15.75 and £22.96 per hour
• Fixed shift patterns 4 consecutive days-in and 3 days-off, including weekends (for example – every week working on Wed;Thu;Fri;Sat and resting on Sun;Mon;Tue)
• Full training (provided on site)
• Ongoing support from our Learning and Management teams
• A great opportunity to be promoted to a next, leadership role in a short period
• Regular apprenticeship programs
• Extended Amazon employee benefit schemes, including Amazon staff discount
• Two 30 min long breaks with free cold and hot drinks and subsidised canteen
• Free staff car park on site and subsidized public transport available
Apply Online - Amazon
Job location: Amazon Fulfillment Centre,
(MAN2) 1 Orion Blvd, Great Sankey,
Warrington, WA5 3XA, United Kingdom