Laing O'Rourke Construction recruitment team is looking for a Construction Site Project Manager to join Thames Tideway project as part of the MEICA commissioning team. Site Manager you will work on a variety of construction project locations between Falconbrook and Victoria Embankment. You will work closely with the project MEICA teams to manage subcontractors and MEICA staff.
Managing the installation works including supervision, daily briefings and liaison with the worksite lifting teams.
Management of works on site and ensuring that activities are completed in accordance with the Approved ITP.
Collection and organisation of Works Inspections with the Client Supervisor and Third Parties.
Signing off on completed Works against the ITP.
Review and submission of Completed documentation to the Project Manager.
Organisation, management and sign off of Permits (Confined Space and TWUL Access/ Safe Isolations).
Daily crane usage co-ordination with Civil worksite management team.
Ensuring the Works run to the programme and delays are actively mitigated.
Arrangement of Deliveries to the worksite through the Client Request System.
Chair onsite prestart meetings with the Subcontractors and their installation team, ensuring that standards and H&S expectations are met.
Maintaining a daily site diary and advising the Project Management and Commercial teams of installation issues.
- Must have recognised on site delivery experience with M&E subcontractors.
- Proven track record of managing and maintaining excellent Health and Safety behaviours on site.
- Good understanding and experience of the installation and commissioning of M&E equipment.
- Must have experience in working with and ensuring that procedures for anchor installations is followed.
- Required to have experience in working on complex, multi-disciplinary projects with interaction to numerous contactors and interfaces.
- Previous experience within the water/wastewater industry is preferred but not essential.
Apply online at Laing O'Rourke Careers
Laing O'Rourke Construction is a global construction and engineering group, the company has built a reputation for designing and building major commercial and industrial properties, roads and rail systems in London and the West Midlands.