To support us in the rollout and delivery of our Covid 19 Testing Programme, we are looking for on-site Testing Operatives to support and deliver our Covid-19 testing programme across our site based in Brackley.
The role will not involve direct testing, just giving guidance on how to correctly and safely administer the test.
As a COVID-19 Testing Operative you will support the preparation and analysis of test samples and administration, including recording of results. The safety of our people is the foremost priority for all testing operations; full PPE and strict infection control measures will always be employed in order to ensure a safe working environment.
- Preparation of test samples for analysis and interpretation of results
- Timing samples and indicating when they are ready for analysis
- Reading results and recording them on the system
- Collating results and uploading them to the system
- Scanning of QR Code (results will be automatically sent to Test & Trace)
- You will adhere to health and safety always
- Communicating with colleagues at all stages of testing process to ensure they understand and follow all instructions
•Hourly pay rate: £11.50
•Fixed term contract (16 weeks)
Apply online at Avara Careers