Tesco supermarket is recruiting a Customer Assistant in Chadwell, Grays, West Tilbury Tesco Express, this is a part time position, 10 hours per a week.
You have to be someone with great industry knowledge, communication skills and who works well in a team, while being ready to roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed to give Tesco's customers great service.
Tesco will be depending on you, as the face of Tesco, to Serve Britain’s Shoppers a Little Better Everyday.
Whether you are looking for stability or flexibility to suit your lifestyle, or the opportunity to progress your career with a supermarket, this can be the role for you.
- Serving customers on our checkouts ensuring they receive an easy, seamless personalised experience
- Delivering department routines
- Manually condensing stock and handling products with care to maintain product quality
- Championing the reduction of food waste
- Following company policies and adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service
- Replenishing products within my store
- At times you may be required to accept deliveries into the store
- A passion for delivering great service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride
- The ability to create rapport with customers, meaning they leave the store having experienced a great shopping trip
- To take the initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Work well within a team and communicate effectively and openly with others
- Build relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, having fun and celebrating success
- Be at work on time, properly presented ready to be a brand ambassador
To apply for a job in one of Tesco's stores, distribution or customer fulfilment centres, you will need to register in Tesco Careers
Tesco is always offering more job opportunities, with stores, distribution centres and offices across the UK, and a vast variety of roles, we are always looking for people who have a hunger to work with customers and colleagues across our exciting business. We believe in treating each other with respect and giving everyone an equal opportunity to get on. It's our people that make the difference every day - helping us make a difference for our customers.