Tesco supermarket is recruiting a Customer Assistant in Woolwich, London SE18 Tesco Health & Beauty department. this is a part time/evening customer service position, 23 hours per a week.
Whether you are looking for flexibility to suit your lifestyle or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- Works hard for customers, your team and your department.
- You are able to prioritise to ensure anything you do is right for our customers.
- Adaptable and resilient to meet the ever changing demands of our business.
- You must be able to follow instructions either verbal or written.
- You are reliable and a good timekeeper.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
Apply online at Tesco Careers
Tesco is always offering great job opportunities, with stores, distribution centres and offices across Greater London, and a vast variety of roles, we are always looking for people who have a hunger to work with customers and colleagues across our exciting business. We believe in treating each other with respect and giving everyone an equal opportunity to get on. It's our people that make the difference every day - helping us make a difference for our customers.