Johnson Controls recruitment agency is looking for a Customer Service Associate with some experience in IT systems.
In this role you will be analysing CCTV images received from customer’s premises, and taking the appropriate action. You will be answering incoming telephone calls from internal and external customers in a polite and professional manner. You must accurately recording all events on the company database. You will also maintain the customer database and ensure that all complaints or enquiries that cannot be initially resolved by you, are escalated to your Supervisor or Team Manager. Maintaining customer confidentiality at all times is essential in this role.
During this Covid-19 pandemic, Johnson Controls recruitment team is committed to the health and safety of all employees, customers, partners and the communities Johnson serves.
- As a Remote Video Response Centre Customer Service Advisor you will work as part of a team
- Providing Alarm response and CCTV Monitoring and Analysis to external customers around the clock.
- You will work a shift pattern of two 12 hour days, two 12 hour nights, then four off.
- You will pro-actively respond to remote video on a priority basis
- Answer incoming telephone calls from both our internal and external customers and following company procedure to ensure resolutions.
Apply online at Johnson Controls agency
At Johnson Controls, we transform the environments where people live, work, learn, and play. From optimizing building performance to improving safety and enhancing comfort, Johnson's team drive the outcomes that matter most.