CitySprint has an opportunity for a Driver to join the team at the Leeds Service Centre on a Fulltime Employed Basis.
Dealing primarily with people is a varied, exciting and sometimes challenging day job. So, this role is most suited to applicants who love interacting with people and relish the opportunity to tackle a challenge head on, and also enjoy that great feeling when they resolve it! To ensure our customers get the best experience when dealing with us, we need you to be compassionate and able to empathise with the customer, whilst managing their expectations and resolving any issues they face.
Due to the nature of the role, CitySprint needs you to already have driver experience, and not be phased by a fast paced, changeable and pressurised environment. We also need someone who is pleasant and friendly manner at all times, treats people with respect under all circumstances and responds promptly and appropriately to the needs of the client and their requests for service and assistance.
- To transport items as directed by the Office Team
- To load items onto the van.
- To ensure that packages are signed for where appropriate.
- To follow instructions issued by the service centre regarding any delivery.
- To represent CitySprint appropriately at all times.
- Effective Communication Skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Minimum age 21years
Apply online at CitySprint Careers