Eddie Stobart Transport and Logistics services company is looking for Class 1 drivers to come and join Eddie Stobart delivery team at various locations across the Midlands. Various shift patterns and start times available.
£9.35 - £16.00 per hour dependant on shifts
all new and experienced drivers are welcomed into the Eddie Stobart family. There are some essential requirements for the role which are detailed below.
This position requires the following criteria:
To hold a full LGV C+E (Class 1) licence
To have a valid Driver Qualification Card (DQC)/ Driver CPC
To own a valid Digital Tachograph Card
Good communication skills
Immediate start available.
Eddie Stobart Logistics is recruiting Delivery Drivers in the Midlands;
Coventry - Class 1 Drivers
Rugby - Tanker Driver
Northampton - LGV C+E (Class 1)
Leicester, Braunstone - Class 1 drivers
Daventry - HGV/Rail Driver
Widnes Ports - Container Driver
- Holiday pay – 28 days for drivers on a 5 day shift pattern
- Drivers medicals reimbursed up to the value of £100
- Reimbursement for statutory renewal of tacho cards
- Guaranteed free full DCPC training during your employment
- Full uniform and PPE provided free of charge
- £15 per shift tax free meal allowance
- £22.50 per night out tax free allowance
- Increased overtime rates on Bank Holidays for both day and nights
- Discounted food at all Eddie Stobart Truck Stops
- An extensive employee benefits, discounts and savings scheme
- Unique online system, collating pay slips and other information
- Access to a free of charge Employee Assistance Programme
- After five years of service with Eddie Stobart Logistics you’ll receive six days additional paid holidays
Apply online at Eddie Stobart Drivers Careers
Edward Stobart was a British haulage company owner who first became involved with his father's company aged 15 in 1969, and subsequently expanded it into one of the UK's most well known multimodal logistics companies, Stobart Group.