At Amazon, we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers helping them to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end, we are building a range of advertising products that enhance customer experience, and are integrating advertising into the shopping experience from first discovery to purchase.
A strategically important part of our charter is to build and drive adoption across a portfolio of self-service, cost-per-click advertising products to enable head to tail advertisers to engage with customers in relevant ways. Our team is tasked with making it easy for sellers and vendors to advertise their products, thereby helping them increase the visibility of their products, which also helps Amazon customers discover a wider selection.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to support the inspiration and education of Amazon advertisers. This role sits within a global team of content development experts, and will be part of creating a comprehensive content strategy that spans the full marketing lifecycle. This role will partner with marketing, product, and program managers across the organization to deliver content-focused projects to achieve business objectives. Equal parts creative and process-driven, this is an important role as we strive to better educate advertisers on solutions, best practices, and how to grow with Amazon Advertising.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 3+ years of experience in marketing in a creative writing-focused role developing content in English
· Native-level proficiency in English
· Experience working with multiple stakeholders at various levels and in different locales, with the ability to drive alignment
· Ability to think strategically while being hands-on, organized, and detail-oriented
· Able to thrive in an agile environment, balancing strategy and execution as needed
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job tags: content marketing coordinator, senior content marketing manager, amazon London office job opportunity
· Create marketing assets across email, blog, testimonials, presentations, webinars, and other formats.
· Develop unique, engaging, solution-oriented content that can scale to global marketplaces, while maintaining brand and product standards, voice, and style.
· Edit and bar raise content produced within the organization.
· Explore new and emerging communication channels and content formats.
· Conduct content-focused tests through channel marketing activity and scale results to improve content engagement.
· Understand content metrics and evaluate and iterate based on results.
· Interview advertisers for insights and case studies to help us better address their needs through content.
· Develop productive partnerships with teams across the global organization to ensure our content continually raises the bar and meets advertiser needs, while reaching our business objectives.
· Work through detailed processes to gain approval from stakeholders, legal, and PR, while helping the team to move quickly and complete projects in a timely manner.
· Organize projects throughout the translation process.
· Leverage data and insights from business teams to inform messaging and strategy.
· Deep dive and understand audience pain points to turn them into insightful, action-driving content.