This role is to support the John Lewis .com team through the application of digital analytics. In order to do this, you will need to work closely with them and understand their world; hearing their problems and spotting opportunities to improve things. This is very much a hands on role where you can utilise your technical skill set.
In light of the current situation, this role will temporarily involve a mixture of working from home as well as in the office environment. Therefore it’s key that you have access to a suitable working environment if at home, away from any distractions and your own secure wifi connection.
• Relevant qualification and/or extensive analytically-based experience using customer and transactional databases
• Experience of synthesising complex and ambiguous information in order to drive actionable insight brought to life through communication and visualisation
• Experience with SQL coding
• Experience with Big Query, Google Analytics, R or Python is desirable
• The ability to communicate clearly
Apply online at John Lewis Careers