Start your career with Avara Foods and join the driving force behind the company's success team and earn a minimum of £369 per week.
As one of the UK's largest food businesses, Avara Foods is playing a critical role in keeping the nation fed. We are continuing to operate and are looking for motivated people to join our team as a Production Operative. With ambitious growth plans, we are continually investing in our facilities and our people, with opportunities to develop and build your career with Avara Foods.
Monday to Friday start times between 06:15 and 06:45 finishing at 18:00 (4 out of 5 days) Or Sunday to Thursday 18:00 – 03:00 (please note that some departments will work 15:40-02:30 on Sunday only)
- Packing product to the required standard
- Grading product in terms of what is and what is not acceptable in terms of quality
- Service the line with product
- Reject product accordingly in line with specified guidance
- Meet the required packing rates as instructed by Section Manager
- Good level of English and basic numeracy skills
- The ability to work well within a team and communicate effectively
- Good attention to detail and a flexible attitude to tasks
- Experience within a production/manufacturing environment is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- Hourly pay rate: £9 per hour
- Paid weekly
- Guaranteed hours and opportunities for overtime