Allied Universal Security Services are recruiting a team of Front of House SIA Security Officers to work within one of the most prestigious new buildings in City of London.
As the FOH Security officer you're first point of contact for any tenants or visitors entering your building. This role always requires you to be friendly and alert whilst on station. You should be both welcoming and representative of the ‘five-star’ feel of the building and the client we are representing.
SIA Security | Patrol | CCTV | Customer Service | Gatehouse | Front of House | Security Officer | Protective Services | Guard | Door Supervisor - City of London, East London.
1.‘Meet and greet’ function whilst on post at the front of house.
2. Controlling the access control systems.
3. Acting as the appointed person in the event of evacuations, liaison with emergency responders.
4. Directing visitors to the correct departments or reception area for information.
5. Assisting with enquiries from building tenants and visitors.
6. Ensuring that anyone entering your building has permission to do so.
7. Conducting patrols and visual building checks.
8. Supporting the FCC team in the event of fire/ security situations.
9. carrying out weekly or audits building inspections, identifying and reporting repairs and defects.
A valid SIA Door Supervisor Badge.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Proven experience in FOH or Corporate Security or relevant role is an advantage.
Be responsive to the client’s needs and work in partnership with the client and other suppliers to support the
delivery of the services.
Must be pro-active in your duties, be able to work on your own initiative and work with others.
Must be able to work under pressure, be able make decisive decisions during incidents and difficult situations.
Strong knowledge of site processes and procedures, and aptitude for learning and applying such.
Excellent salary of £13 per hour.
Permanent contract of employment.
Training, Support and Personal Development.
Enrolment into the company’s pension scheme and staff discounts on several retail stores, restaurants, travel
companies, and much more.
SIA Badge renewal covered by Allied Universal.
Full uniform provided