Compass Group recruitment team is looking to recruit a night shift cleaner in Wellington Hospital located in Camden NW8.
As a Cleaner, you will play a vital role in infection control that is needed to keep the hospital operating and doing what it does best. Without the cleaners the hospital wouldn’t be able to deliver its lifechanging medical services. Believe us when we say, this isn’t just “any cleaning job”, this is a cleaning job which will make a real difference.
About the job:
High and low dusting, mopping, wiping and scrubbing surfaces.
Cleaning of wards, side rooms, toilets, showers, infected and public areas.
Ensure rubbish bins are maintained and removed when full.
Maintain high hospital standards by ensuring all areas are clean, presentable and safe for visitors by following the required policies and procedures.
Use equipment in accordance with the role following all Health & Safety guidelines.
Please note shift pattern is working 5 days over 7 including weekends, 22:00-06:00am.
Job tag: cleaning hospital wards in Camden, North west London.
- Passionate about patient care, with the ability to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and healthcare staff.
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a Cleaner before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn and go the extra mile for our patients.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Baring Service check; costs met by the employer.
Apply online at Compass Group Careers