Privitar Data Privacy Enterprise Software company based in London is recruiting IT Manager.
This would initially be a solo position in which you would be the in-house IT expert and would grow from there under your direction. Whoever we hire for this will be entrusted with the future of IT at Privitar in terms of systems and people.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing business and grow with the role while we keep expanding globally.
Privitar is pioneering the new enterprise software category of sensitive data management, with deep domain expertise in data privacy. The company aims to define and lead this category, capture the market on modern data platforms; and address a social issue of growing importance. Our technology enables organizations to make data available efficiently and safely to drive data-driven decision making, capture value and reduce risk.
- You have proven background working as an IT Manager or other relevant experience
- You enjoy being hands-on and have experience with computer networks/hardware, network/software installation, administration and support (Mac OS X and Windows)
- You have experience working with Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution, such as Jamf or similar
- You have knowledge of SaaS products and tools; Google Business Suite is essential, security best practices and data governance
- You have experience working with different teams to ensure our policies, tools and infrastructure are in line with company objectives and strategy
- You are comfortable and excited by being a part of a fast-paced and often changing environment, eager to learn new skills to solve existing problems.
- You have a self-starter mindset; you proactively identify issues and opportunities and tackle them
- You have good analytical and project management skills.