Interaction Recruitment Group is looking to recruit a Warehouse Supervisor on a full time permanent contract in the Uxbridge area.
Pay rate start from £10.00 to £12.00 per hour
Evening shift from 2pm till 11pm.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Ensure customer orders are picked and packed correctly by the warehouse picking team.
• Strive to reduce mis-picks by communicating out of stock items and short dated stock to various departments.
• Ensure all employees follow health and safety guidelines and site technical procedures and policies when picking and filling out documentation.
• Reducing mid sales by checking zeroed stock on pick-sheets.
• Communicate any shortages to the supply chain team and picking team.
• Perform end of night and chiller checks and ensure that the area is left in a tidy standard.
• Record and report weekly H&S figures to higher management.
• Ensure all pallets are wrapped for the drivers the following morning.
• Attend weekly meetings and provide valid suggestions for improvements across all departments.
• Perform a daily team brief to all staff (stock issues, out of stock items, order focus)
• Reduce and minimise non-conformances in the wholesale department.
• Ensure delivery drivers complete return forms and these are signed when returning stock.
• Provide training as and when required for the wholesale afternoon shift.