Robertson Facilities Management recruitment team is looking to recruit a Catering Assistant to work in a school in Denton, area M34.
If you’ve had previous experience in a food environment, this could be the job for you. the catering team at St John Fisher in Denton are looking for a Catering Assisstant to welcome onboard. From preparing and serving meals, assisting the chef to cleaning tables and equipment, you’ll be a true team player and share the highest standards in cleanliness, food safety and hygiene.
- To wear kitchen uniform and PPE provided, wash and maintain your uniform to clean, hygienic levels in line with company policy.
- Completion of food safety documentation in line with company policy and procedures
- Preparation and service of food and drinks
- Setting out dining room furniture for lunch time service and plate clearing stations
- Washing up of light equipment, cleaning all kitchen equipment
- Assisting with the receiving and correct storage of food and non-food items
- Cleaning of dining room during and after lunch time service
- Removal of waste from dining hall and kitchen areas
- Brushing and mopping of all floors in the kitchen and dining hall
- Completion of Level two Food Hygiene certificate
Apply online at Robertson Careers
People are at the heart of everything we do and achieve at Robertson. To fit right into the team you’ll be friendly, professional and care about the job you do; listen to customers and work with your colleagues to support them as a team; follow procedures that keep you and our customers safe, and help us maintain high standards; share our pride in making a real difference.